Hall & Romkema Financial Services, LLC
At Hall & Romkema Financial Services, LLC, your privacy is one of our top priorities. That is why we carefully maintain the security and confidentiality of the personal information of all our current and former customers.
- Hall & Romkema Financial Services does not sell customer information to anyone, and we will only share customer information with other companies as stated in this policy. If in the future we must share your personal information other than as stated in this policy, we will give you advance notice and ask for your permission.
- Hall & Romkema associates who have access to your information are bound by a code of conduct that requires the confidential treatment of customer information. They are subject to disciplinary action for breaches of this code. In addition, Hall & Romkema maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect customer information. We continually assess new technology for protecting information, and upgrade our information security systems whenever it's appropriate.
- We routinely collect information about our customers that makes it easier for you to do business with us, saves you time and money, and enables us to provide you with information about Hall & Romkema products and services that my be of interest to you. The customer information we collect and store generally consists of the following:
- Information gathered from applications, forms and other information that you provide to us.
- Information about your transactions and account experience with Hall & Romkema.
- Information from consumer reporting agencies to verify your identity or determine your creditworthiness.
- We share customer information - on a strictly limited, confidential basis - with "unaffiliated companies" (companies outside of Hall & Romkema) that perform services for us. These companies include:
- Government agencies, other regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials (for example, for tax purposes or for reporting suspicious transactions)
- Accuracy is as important to us as it is to you. That is why we provide you with access to your account information through our trade confirmations and monthly statements, by phone, online from your computer or wireless devices, or at our offices. If you have a question about the accuracy of any information you receive from us, please call, write or send an e-mail.
- Hall & Romkema will use your e-mail address to provide you with information that is helpful for you to do business with us. We do not sell, or otherwise make available, our e-mail lists to third party marketers.